The choice of luxury and the luxury of choice
Offering you choices in your retirement
Love choice? Then you will love Living Choice’s Accredited retirement communities which have been designed to offer you the best possible lifestyle.
- Choice of locations, home designs and services
- The choice to live privately or to participate in a wide variety of community activities
- Choice of care options, from in-home care to co-located high care
"Un-retiring" lifestyle communities
Our villages are more like resorts where you don’t have to worry about garden or home maintenance and can enjoy an active, vibrant lifestyle with like-minded people. Living Choice offers you a wide variety of retirement accommodation and leisure activities in safe, secure communities located in sought-after locations. Our independent living homes are designed to complement and enhance your lifestyle. Each residence is light, spacious and offers quality finishes.
Living Choice is an Accredited Provider of Living Choice Home Care services, which means you may never have to leave your home should you need extra help.
Our retirement villages are professionally managed while maintaining the personal touch with great service and support. Living Choice is a member of the Retirement Living Council and a signatory to its Code of Conduct to ensure that we operate to the highest possible standards.
We invite you to explore our site to see why Living Choice retirement living is the perfect choice.
How to choose the right retirement village
- Book a tour at the villages in your desired location to compare homes, facilities and activities.
- We strongly recommend taking the opportunity to talk to the current residents, and ask as many questions as you like. Who better than an existing resident to give you an unbiased opinion of retirement living, village facilities and the management!
- Meet the manager and staff. It's important that you feel you could have a good rapport with village employees.
- Clarify what's included in the regular fees so there's no surprises.
- Check that the village is a member of a regulatory body like the Retirement Living Council and has a Code of Conduct to ensure they are bound to high industry standards.
- Consider the local amenities such as transport, shops, pharmacy and doctors.
Click above to listen to Living Choice Director Graham Hobbs OAM talk about the Retirement Living Code of Conduct. To read the Retirement Living Code of Conduct click here.