To celebrate the opening of our new putting green, we’re hosting an Open Day at Leisure Lea Gardens Retirement Village and we would love you to join us!
- Win great prizes in our putting competition
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Village Tours with our Resident Ambassadors
- Overview of “Resident Social Activities” by Social Co-ordinator, Connie Cameron
- Learn about the Living Choice Home Care program
- Lucky door prize (fruit and vegetable hamper)
Where: Leisure Lea Gardens Retirement Village, 201-207 Epping Road, Marsfield.
When: Wednesday 27th April 2022.
Time: 10am to 12 noon.
RSVP: Phone Anna Ginters or Linda Savige on (02) 8878 4903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd April.
Note: COVID-Safe guidelines will be followed. Only fully vaccinated people or those with an approved medical exemption can attend.