By Kylie Johnson, Living Choice Home Care Manager
Monday 7th August is Aged Care Employee Day, an important day to recognise and celebrate Living Choice’s amazing Home Care team and the wonderful work they do every day to support our clients to maintain their independence at home. Our Living Choice Home Care Team of 52 staff consists of:
1. 40 Care Workers who demonstrate care and compassion for our clients every day. They are truly amazing for the role they perform each day.
2. Two dedicated Schedulers who are awesome at the jigsaw that faces them daily with scheduling services and filling rosters.
3. Registered Nurses who provide clinical care to our clients and expertise to our Team.
4. Two Client Support Officers who support the Case Managers and keep the wheels turning.
5. Five Case Managers who use their years of experience and knowledge to coordinate the best person-centred care of our clients to enable them to live their best quality of life.
Caring for an older person at home is based on trust and building a strong relationship with the person to understand their individual needs and preferences. Our Team strives to ensure all our clients have the best high-quality care and services that we can deliver. Thank you for caring!