The boxes are ticked
We are very happy to say that after 14 months of residence at Living Choice Twin Waters, we are well and truly settled in to our chosen lifestyle.
We looked at all lifestyle options available at the time of deciding that a retirement community would suit our requirements going forward.
Being in our seventies, but still active and adventurous, the final choice was quite easy.
Living Choice Twin Waters ticked all the boxes :-
- Location; Central to all major shopping, restaurants, clubs, airport, motorway.
- Facilities; Two pools, 5 star theatre, auditorium, library, gymnasium, workshop, club house, lawn bowls green.
- Presentation; We are always proud to “ show off “ our grounds, leisure centre and surrounds to our visitors.
- All staff; We have been very impressed by the care, compassion and dedication of all staff.
- Activities; The slogan “resort living for the unretiring”, is very apt.
There is never a dull moment – shopping and show excursions by village bus, lawn bowls, fitness classes, cards, pottery, table tennis, and billiards as well as numerous activity groups and also village social functions and dinners.
Our living choice was a very spacious, private and secure apartment, designed specifically with comfort and ease of living in mind.
We were made to feel at home from day one and have always felt very welcome, safe and secure in the knowledge that there is 24/7 help and assistance available if required. We have made many new friendships.
Lynne Mills and Graeme Lavender