Careers with Living Choice
With the continued expansion of Living Choice Australia, opportunities are available from time to time for various positions within the Living Choice Team across all our locations on the Central Coast, Sydney, Adelaide and the Sunshine Coast.
If you wish to become one of our valuable staff members in village administration, sales, marketing, construction, finance or home care, simply send your resume to email@example.com and it will be held on file by our HR Manager for a future opportunity.
Home Care Workers Central Coast
Living Choice Australia (LCA) offers the best choice of retirement lifestyles and homes in great locations, enabling residents to live independently and actively in the comfort of their own home
Living Choice Home Care is seeking motivated, enthusiastic and caring people to join their dedicated Home Care Team on the Central Coast of NSW. Living Choice Home Care provides services at their retirement villages at Kincumber, Davistown, Woy Woy and in the local community.
The successful applicants will be rostered on a casual or permanent part time basis to deliver Consumer Direct Care and support, personalised care services whilst promoting independence and well-being for their residents.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Care: assistance with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and mobility
- Domestic support: cleaning, laundry, shopping (loading and unloading)
- Transport: to medical or health appointments or social engagements/activities
- Nutrition: help in the home with preparing meals, cooking and/or food preparation and assistance with feeding
- Respite care or carer support, or companionship
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum in 1 years’ experience in Home Care and/or Aged Care
- Certificate III (Aged Care) qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in work hours and workdays
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver’s License
- AFP National Police Check
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Mobile phone and internet access
To be eligible for an interview please address the selection criteria in your cover letter and upload your resume via the seek portal.
For further information contact Susan Niezgoda:on 0455 400 585