Careers with Living Choice
With the continued expansion of Living Choice Australia, opportunities are available from time to time for various positions within the Living Choice Team across all our locations on the Central Coast, Sydney, Adelaide and the Sunshine Coast.
If you wish to become one of our valuable staff members in village administration, sales, marketing, construction, finance or home care, simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be held on file by our HR Manager for a future opportunity.
Home Care Case Manager
Living Choice Australia is one of the largest independently owned Retirement Village Operators in Australia. The Company offers a high standard of Independent Living Accommodation for seniors and has village locations in Sydney and the Central Coast of NSW, Adelaide and the Sunshine Coast of QLD. Our Home Care services are paramount to our philosophy of ‘Living in your home as independently and as long as possible.’ Living Choice has been offering Home Care to our residents since 2014 and continues to grow the delivery of high quality services to residents of our Villages and the local community.
Are you passionate about supporting older people to live their best life?
Living Choice Home Care is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and caring Case Manager to join our dedicated Home Care Team. The successful applicant will deliver Consumer Direct Care and support whilst promoting independence and well-being for their residents. You will be responsible for the assessments, referrals, service provision and ongoing case management of HCP clients. You will work in a supportive environment, reporting to the Home Care Operations Manager.
This part time role (30 hours per week) will manage the delivery of home care services to the residents of Living Choice Fullarton and Living Choice Woodcroft and Living Choice Flag Staff Hill. You will be responsible for growing home care services within the villages and expanding HCPs into the local community. As the number of clients grows there is an opportunity to build this role to full time.
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Social Work or Social Sciences (or equivalent), Diploma in Case Management (minimum)
- 3yrs + experience in Case Management
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant Commonwealth legislation as it applies to Home Care Packages and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and demonstrated customer service skills
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service and a strong client advocacy focus
- Demonstrated strong awareness of risk and solid report writing and administrative skills
- Experience in managing teams of care workers.
- Ability to work independently and be a resilient problem solver
- Proficient with client management systems, Microsoft office and government reporting funding portals
- Current Driver’s license
- First Aid Certificate
If you are a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you. To be eligible for an interview please submit a covering letter responding to the essential criteria and your resume here.
For a copy of the position description and further information on the position contact Home Care Operations Manager Kylie Johnson on 0455 400 788
Architect or Architectural Technician
Living Choice Australia and the EDP Hotel Group is seeking to engage an Architect or Architectural Technician who possesses technical drafting skills.
The majority of work will represent Company owned projects providing years of future work. Covering; Hotels, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Aged Care, Seniors Accommodation, Land Subdivisions located across South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
Amazing opportunity to become a part of a growing in-house design and construction team, contributing to design, planning, and construction documentation.
- Proficient in documenting in Revit
- 2 year minimum local industry experience
- Good verbal communication
- Working knowledge of the BCA & Australian standards
This is a permanent full time post is available now and ready to be offered to a successful candidate. Salary package offered will be commensurate with the applicant's skills and experience level.
Please submit a covering letter with your CV here.